KP Prime Search, una empresa de kpCompanies esta dirigiendo la búsqueda de candidatos para la posición de Director de Contenido Creativo. kpCompanies es una empresa que ofrece igualdad en oportunidad de empleo.
¿Como aplicar? Candidatos interesados deben representar carta de presentación, hoja de vida y expectativas en salario a email@example.com, o por correo a kpcompanies, 5775 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 700, St. Louis Park, MN 55416. Todas las aplicaciones serán recibidas en estricta discreción.
Director de Contenido Creativo
To fully use your capabilities, skills and insights to further the mission and strategic plan. Each year, and each day, you will face different opportunities and challenges. You will be asked to be flexible and to do everything you can to help us meet these. To help you achieve these opportunities and challenges, the organization is committed to providing the resources and support needed to perform your job.
Primary Purpose of Position: The Creative Content Manager will oversee all content creation (digital, social, traditional). This role will provide direction and supervision to our graphics design and writing teams.
Accountability Inclusiveness Integrity Innovation
- Provides leadership as a creative force behind projects across the spectrum; multi-disciplinary collaboration and problem solving.
- Contributes to strategy and ideation.
- Creates and manages the editorial calendar.
- Oversees and contributes to content creation using an editorial lens
- Serves as a champion of a consistent brand voice.
- Manages social communities contributing to strategy and roadmap.
- Serves as a champion of effective infrastructure (workflow, process) optimization that will allow for high quality creative output.
- Facilitates a work environment that is interactive and developmental by providing clear vision and mentorship.
- Acts as a player-coach with a dedication to excellence and is able to maximize the team’s talents and strengths.
- Provides tenacious project management to achieve work deadlines.
- Creates a network of contingency resources.
- Skillful writing and editing capability.
- Resourceful problem solving.
- Capability of innovation process management to delivery.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects collaborative using strong logistics planning and execution skills.
- Solid critical thinking.
- Positive attitude, with a flexible disposition – nimble and adaptive.
- Able to lead change
- Knowledge of creative suite applications and is able to apply to a variety of digital and print marketing efforts.
- Ability to manage direct reports.
- 5-7 years of Marketing experience supporting strategy and leading content creation and results execution. (Non-profit experience a plus).