MOUNDS VIEW, MN
Una creciente empresa con capacidad de negocios en ventas internacionales busca afianzar uno de sus departamentos con la inclusión de un nuevo miembro de staff en apoyo al crecimiento en el área de ventas de maquinaria hacia el exterior.
La empresa Minnpar LLC busca por candidatos ideales para esta oportunidad ideal.
JOB TITLE: Bilingual Customer Service Specialist reporting to Mgr. Customer and Product Support Non-Exempt. Prepared by: ADP Resource March 3, 2017
Aplicantes calificados pueden someter su solicitud o requerir mayores informes con Dede Strand
Email: email@example.com Teléfono: (612) 379-0607
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handles customer phone inquiries.
- Creates and enters quotes and orders into the computer system.
- Requests price and availability information from Purchasing and/or suppliers when necessary.
- Provides support within other departments, as required.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Able to read, write and interpret written information.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook)
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle high call and order volume.
- Ability to work under pressure; strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and respond verbally and in writing clearly and directly with appropriate grammar, style, and tone in English and any other language spoken.
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with customers; able to anticipate and respond quickly and with an open mind to customers’ requests; always looks for ways to improve customer service, ability to follow through on commitments made to customers.
- Ability to plan, organize and monitor activities according to priorities; can work independently or as part of a team; capable of controlling and/or adapting to interruptions and changes without losing efficiency or composure.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Must have the ability to fluently read, write and speak at least one other language; Spanish preferred.