MOUNDS VIEW, MN
Una creciente empresa con capacidad de negocios en ventas internacionales busca afianzar su material humano en el área de bodega y distribución con la inclusión de un nuevo miembro de staff en el departamento. La empresa Minnpar LLC busca por candidatos ideales para esta oportunidad ideal.
Aplicantes calificados pueden someter su solicitud o requerir mayores informes con Maggie Belde – Human Resources Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Teléfono: (612) 436-5314
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Worker reporting to Manager. Warehouse Manager.
This position is primarily responsible to perform all necessary duties in our distribution
warehouse including: order picking/packing, receiving and inventory counting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Order Picking: Pick parts accurately to fulfill orders that are ready to be shipped out to customers
- Receive incoming packages containing parts from suppliers via UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.
- Check all packages to ensure correct product has been received and quality of parts meets company’s standards.
- Input invoice information into company’s inventory system to update inventory and allow for parts to be stocked.
- Mark all product with tags to ensure they are properly stocked into correct location.
- Inventory Placement and Organization: Stock parts into assigned areas once they have been received into the system.
- High school diploma or GED
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and efficiently.
- Requires lifting of up 60 pounds. Requires a lot of walking on concrete surface
- Passing of a Pre-screening drug test
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- Ability to pass fork lift certification
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work under pressure, strong sense of urgency
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work on a computer
- Good at problem solving and time management